Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Chapter 5

Chapter 5: The Proposition


Scene 1

“Yes, I’m interested in her, but not in that kind of way. You know very well that I like you very much and I’ve already given up my playboy act. There is no need for you to be jealous.” JunKi assured her.

She gave him a curious look. “Do you think you could fool me? I can tell that you like her when I saw the way you looked at her.”

“But the guy that dragged her out of the room is her boyfriend. Isn’t he? It’s against my principles to steal someone else girlfriend.” He explained.

“In case you want to know, they’re just acquaintances.” She told him.

“I don’t care about other women beside you. You’re the only woman for me. To prove my love to you, I’m willing to settle down with you.” His tone was low and serious.






“Are you serious?” she asked.

“Yes, I’ve never been more serious in my life. Think about it and give it some thought.” JunKi said.

“I promise to think about it.” She nodded her head and gave him a lovely smile.

“Okay, let’s go. I’ll drop you off to your place.” He said tenderly.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moment JanDi and JunPyo arrived at the mansion, JunPyo carried her out of the car and lifted her body on his shoulder. He walked upstairs to her room while JanDi was struggling against his held.




“Put me down right now or else I’m going to scream.” JanDi exclaimed.

“I dare you, if you want halmoni to see us in a compromising position. What do you think she would do?” JunPyo threatened her.

When he reached her bedroom, he lay her down on the bed, “JunPyo, please don’t do this. I..I’m not ready.” she began to panic.

JunPyo slowly climbed on top of her and whispered, “Shush…..I promise I won’t be doing anything to you. Let me stay here for just one night with you.”

He placed his arms around her to prevent her from moving. JanDi was too restless to fight him. After a few minutes, they both of them fall asleep in each other arms.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, JanDi slowly opened her eyes to see the man sleeping beside her. Her hand slowly traced the outline of his face, her fingers rested on his lips. She leaned closer to him then he suddenly reached for her and planting soft kisses on her face.

“Stop it..go to your room.”

“Shh..let me stay here with you for a while.” He lingered in bed, unwilling to leave the warmth of her soft body.






“Let me go or else I’m going to be late for work.”

“It’s okay. I’m your client so I can tell you when to report to work.” He muttered against her cheek.

“Hurry up and get up. Halmoni will be looking for us in any minute now.” JanDi pushed him off her bed.

“Yah!!, are you trying to kill me JanDi?” he cried out in pain.

“No, it’s not my intention, but you left me with no choice. Go back to your room JunPyo. I need to take a shower and get change.” She told him

“Alright, why don’t we take shower together?” He gave her a naughty look.

“Are you crazy? You’re really testing my patience. Get out of my room now.” She threw her pillows at him.

Scene 2

At 9 o’clock, JunPyo and JanDi arrived at Samsung’s building. JanDi spotted JaeKyung near JunPyo’s office

“Good Morning, Shelly.” JanDi greeted her.

“Oh, hello JanDi. I’m waiting to see JunPyo since I’ve some work to discuss with him.”

“Why don’t you come to my office? JanDi and I will be discussing about the merger plan today. Do you have the draft of the merger plan?” JunPyo asked.

“Yes, all of the legal documents are in this folder. I also include our company's financial statements, employment agreements, real estate and property holdings.” She handed it to him.

JaeKyung sat next to JanDi. “It’s nice to see you again JanDi. I’m sorry we didn’t have a chance to talk yesterday.”

“Oh, that’s no problem. Both of you were busy last night.” JanDi said.

JunPyo started to go over the documents with JanDi and JaeKyung. The merger dateline is in two weeks. They spent the entire morning reviewing legal documents together and discuss about the terms and conditions on the merger plan.

“JanDi take a look at this merger plan and the financial statements. I need you to prepare the merger contract and agreements base on this plan.”

“Sure, I’ll draft the merger agreement and contract in details. It’ll include the terms of each company’s rights, responsibilities and liabilities.”

“Let me know if there are any documents you may need.” JaeKyung informed her.

“Thanks.”

JunPyo glanced at his watch. “It’s already noon, let’s go out for lunch.”

JunPyo took them to a nearby Italian restaurant. While waiting for their food to be served, JaeKyung recalled what JunPyo told her last night.

“JunPyo mentions that you live at his grandmother house. How did you end up living there?” JaeKyung was curious to know.

“The accident happened 15 years ago. I almost drown in Jeongbang Waterfall. His grandmother found me unconscious and brought me to the hospital. I don’t remember anything about my childhood. The only thing I have is the pink bracelet that have my name engraved on it and it may have a connection with my past.”






JaeKyung accidentally spilled a glass of water all over the table. She was shock at what she just heard. “Is she really her sister,
Geum JanDi? It can’t be true.” She thought.




JunPyo noticed JaeKyung’s strange reaction, “Is there something wrong?”

JaeKyung immediately standup and said, “Please excuse me, but I’m not feeling well right now. I’m sorry. Can we please discuss about the merger plan some other time?” JaeKyung told JunPyo and JanDi.

“Sure, no problem. We’ll see you on Monday. Take care.” JunPyo told her.

Scene 3

After lunch, JaeKyung immediately contact a private investigator to research JanDi’s background. She spent the entire night reviewing JanDi’s private record and medical record. It’s confirmed that she was her sister. From reviewing the medical record she found out that JanDi has amnesia from the accident. The news of JanDi was a shock to her since she never expected her to still be alive. All of her past childhood memories that she has been trying to suppress were coming back to her.





JaeKyung has never told anyone about her deep dark secret that she hidden for many years except for JunKi. He was the person that she trusted the most.  


The following day, JaeKyung visited JunKi’s condo.

JunKi opened the door to let her in. “Good morning, honey. What bring you here this early morning?” JunKi asked with a smile on his face.

“I’ve important news to tell you. Do you remember the story I’ve told you about my sister? I found out that she’s still alive. What am I going to do?” JaeKyung said.

“Woah! Calm down. Who’s she? Does she remember you?” JunKi asked.

“It’s JanDi. She’s my sister. She has amnesia from the accident and doesn’t remember anything about her past.” JaeKyung said.

“Shouldn’t you be happy that she’s still alive?” he asked.

“How can I be happy? If she found out who I am, she would never forgive me.”

“You’ve been living with guilty conscious for the past 15 years. If you’ve told her and your parents the truth, it’s still not too late.” He told her

“My parents can’t find out about JanDi. If they find out the truth, they will know that I was the one who tried to kill their own biological daughter. I can’t let that happen. JunKi, I’ve a proposition for you.” she said in a serious tone.


“What’s the proposition?” JunKi asked.

“I need you to seduce JanDi. Find a way to make her fall in love with you then make sure she leaves Korea as soon as possible.” She pleaded.

“How could you do this to your own sister?” He questioned her.

“I don’t have a choice. She’ll get in the way of my future. I need to get rid of her for good before she finds out the truth. Do you accept my preposition?”

“What would I get in return?” JunKi asked

“If you succeed in seducing her, I’ll give myself to you. Isn’t it what you always wanted?” She gave him seductive look.

“Yes, you’re the one who I desire the most. Remember to keep your promise.” He told her.

“You’ll need to make your move quickly since I want her to fall head over heels for you. Don’t worry about JunPyo, I will keep him from getting in your way. I know I can count on you to do this.” JaeKyung gave him a swift kiss before leaving.






After she left, JunKi was unsure of his decision. He wondered if he made the right choice by helping her out.

27 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pm and updates. OMG,JP is hilarious. How come he treats JD like she's his wife or girlfriend and slept with her in her bedroom. Well at least nothing happened. In a way it's funny.I think JP really falling for JD. He's too fast and aggressive towards JD. About JaeKyung finding out that JD is her long lost sister thought that she was dead 15 yrs ago and coming back to haunt her. She's planning something evil again towards JD. I hope that JP will protect her from JunKi and JaeKyung and not fall in to JaeKyung evil plan..Will JD also finds out about JaeKyung and will she forgive her??? I can't wait for the next updates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the PM & update. Darn! JP & JD slept together & nothing happen? tsk! tsk! What's going on JP? hahahaha. Very bad JK! What you've done 15 years back isn't enough? Where is your conscience? I'll hate you forever if something happen to JD! hehehe

    Thanks again darkangel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Cherry, for the quick follow-up chapter! You have answered a lot of question here even if this chapter was short. So, JunKi really wants JaeKyung? He accepts her proposal even though he becomes an accessory to her crime? It's like the movie "dangerous liasons". Playing with JD in exchange with certain services. I wonder if JunKi will end up falling for JD here and leave JK on her own in the end. That would really be ironic!
    I love your JP here, Cherry. He is so boyish in his ways, flirting with her by stealing kisses and invading her personal space. He's a little bit caveman-like in his actions, though. Maybe JunKi will teach him to be a suave suitor. Let him be challenged to become a better person for JD. I also hope JP will man-up when JD needs him for protection.
    Lastly, I am really disappointed with JK for still covering-up her mistake. But, to tell you the truth,if she comes out with the truth, her promising future is over...I don't know how you'll find a loophole to this dilemma, Cherry. Their future is in your hands!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Cherry for pm and update...this was fast update...
    so my guess become true that JaeKyung will make JunKi seduce JanDi but how she could that?
    it's not enough for her to make JanDi live with knowing her parents all this years...
    JaeKyung will have a bad end for everything she did...
    also JoonPyo is really can't stay away from JanDi... he is so fast... he sleep with her ...
    I know he is eager to make love to her but coz JanDi is not ready yet so he wait...
    really can't wait for M version next Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi cherry...

    Thanks so much for the update and pm...

    I already said that I hate JK? Well, I'll say again... I HATEEE HEEERRR!!!
    How can she do that to her sister? She had de chance to redeem herself and instead planned this whole macabre plan to get rid of Jandi again..
    I hope that Jun Pyo realize her plan and prevent it...
    Well, altought I believe taht Jandi can't longer fall in her trap, her heart already belongs to Junpyo.

    In the next chapter will be versión M? Cool, I'll be waiting...

    Again, thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your pm, Cherry
    grrr, that's why i hate JK at beginning, she's always selfish, just thinks for her's sake
    she definitely exploited Junki
    how she could be wicked like that, after 15yrs she tried to kill her sister, i hate her so so much >'<
    but Junpyo and Jandi slept together but nothing happened, so surprise, so strange, so so funny ^ ^, they're like a official couple....
    omo, i'm eager for waiting this Sunday
    ....muahhh ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg...mess up her future??? jae Kyung has GOT to be kidding... she's just being a selfish idiot again...this time, there will be no sympathy...

    Junki better make the right decision...he should know that the girl he's trying to seduce has a whole company that can crush him...

    good luck on your mid terms and thanks for the pm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. NOOOO JUNKI DONT HELP HER
    just push her to the waterfall and let her die
    >_>

    thanks for the update cherry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow love the JP/JD moments, so heated and yet so obviously both have the hots for each other....but i really don't like JK , she is just awfull...and so full of herself....instead of feeling guilty and wanting to make amends, she wants to plot JD downfall....hope JP comes to her rescue and hope JK reallly gets her due punishment !!! cANT WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE...THANKS FOR YOUR PM

    ReplyDelete
  10. yess !! M on next chap .. hahaha
    gosh sound like i'm a M maniac .. lol
    relationship between Junpyo and Jandi really strange. They never express their feelings to each one but they are like the couple alone. maybe it's not needed anymore since they know from their act .. lol..lol

    about JK.. i thought she's really conscious & turned into a good person but still she was selfish, and cunning ...
    will Jandi fall into JK's trap ? Otherwise, if the plan does not go well, whether she would do the same thing as before?

    don't worry Cherry i'll wait the answers patiently ..
    thanks Cher ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow.. thanks for the update cherry! <33

    how sweet.. junpyo slept with jandi in her room.. i wonder why he did that.. hehe.. i mean, what was on his mind that night that he decided to be with her? good thing jandi agreed to it.

    and so jaekyung only knew now that she was her lil sister jandi.. ugh! she's planning something evil towards her sister, again! good to know though that junki isnt really interested with jandi, but him agreeing to jaekyung's plans.. noooooooo!!

    i wonder if jaekyung likes junpyo though..
    cant wait for the next chappie, cherry.. thanks again!

    -keczianthei

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks cherry for the pm..
    this is a short chapter but its satisfy me when junpyo and jandi slept together even though they just sleep..only time can tell when they really like each other.
    jaekyung is really evil!i hope that her plan will not working!
    huhu..cannot wait for the m-version..cherry,make it quick!
    Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hola Cherrry!

    Wow...JunPyo definitely moved fast like a lightning speed LOL. He's already slept with Jandi...well, they didn't have s*x, but still...it's a very intimate gesture from a playboy like him

    So Jae Kyung found out that Jandi is her sister and yet she still wanted her to be gone?? No guilt whatsoever?? *shaking my head at her* she just lost all her morals and decency.

    I have a feeling Junki might fall inlove with Jandi...

    *Good luck with your midterm CHERRY* *AJA AJA*

    Dont watch any more HEO movies okay??

    ReplyDelete
  14. JunPyo is very aggressive & funny at the same time.
    I’m not sure if he is serious or not.

    Jae Kyung will do anything to keep her secret but I hope Junki is smart enough to say no to Jae Kyung propositions but you never know.

    ReplyDelete
  15. haaaiizzz....jaekyung is really evil.
    she's up to ruin jandi again.
    and make junpyo hers.
    thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Cherry...I am all caught up with TOE.

    Hmm....JP! JP! JP! The man is a little retarded. But it is cute how he is willing to wait until she is ready. Just being next to her is all her wants. So it is not all about lust.

    I am a little worried though abt JK & LJK's plan. JP tends to jump to conclusions pretty fast. I wont be surprised if he turns on JD just as fast he falls for her.

    As for JK. The woman deserves no redemption. I can't believe how selfish she is. If she is feeling so guilty why cant she leave Korea and go back to the States. Why does she want to disrupt Jandi's live again? Not only that she will break her heart in the bargain because LJK is making it clear about who he really wants.

    I hope he will relent and so follow thru on his plan.

    Thnx for the PM. Anxiously waiting for your M version.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the PM. this is quite a fast update.

    Oink? JanDi must be extremely tired to fall asleep that fast. They sleep together that night…soooo sweet.

    “I need you to seduce JanDi. Find a way to make her fall in love with you then make sure she leaves Korea as soon as possible.” She pleaded.
    Literally, my jaw drop reading this! Unthinkable! She is that desperate on hiding her secret. But I couldn’t understand why JunKi agree with her plan. If her body is what he wanted, he can get it in many different ways not only by executing her evil plan. He must have other intention. Maybe he really wants JanDi for himself.

    One thing I’m glad is, JaeKyung has no intention of keeping JunPyo for herself.

    JaeKyung and Junki have a stange relationship. They are best friends. She trusts him so much that she share her most dark secret with him and only him. But what is the meaning of the conversation at the end of the party? She was jealous when he was flirting with other girl. Well, its understandable…maybe she is just being possessive over her best friend. But what’s with JunKi? He loves her and willing to settle down with her ie marrying her? I am confused. Now with JaeKyung plans, how would this fit into JunKi’s marriage proposal? Whatever it is, looking forward with the next chapter. It seems like a longggg time ago we have M-version. Sunday is not far away… Sunday is not far away…. Sunday is not… Sunday is… Sunday…. Arrghhh… Sunday is far away!

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks for the update cherry! the turn of events are quite fast...now jaekyung found out that Jandi is her sister she plotted another evil plan on her...how could she? i hate her more...and she's using junki. i have a feeling that when junki is seducing jandi he will fall inlove on her in the process..so junpyo must get his acts together,sometimes i find him kinda weird yet funny..he's fast and always making that cute advances on jandi but still he must woo her first

    and what an M version? it's been a while that i haven't read an M version..wonder who's involve in the M ver is it jaekung and junki because of her proposition? looking forward to sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Darkangel
    Thanks for the PM and update.... I really curious to read the next chapter. Looks like JK is angel in the outside, but evil inside. How come she feels guilty, but continue her evil plan by throwing JanDi away...tsktsktsk. I wanna jump to this fanfic and tell Jan Di about JK's evil plan ....LOL. She deserve to be happy now, after being seperated with her parents. Even though she was growing up with halmoni's love, but it's different from parent's love. And JK, how come she's that evil???

    Thanks again Darkangel. Please make it quick update again...I love to read this fanfic coz I don't have anymore things to do in this JUNGLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. sleep together~~hohoho..surprised

    love this chapter!!

    butttt,what evil plan JK&LJK..hate so much..

    thanks Darkangel for the pm..i cant wait for the next chap...hopefully M version>>JP/JD...huhuhu

    ~suhaimi~

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks Cherry for PM and update..
    waw It seems JD have the same feeling with JP, she let JP sleep together in her room??? tsk..tsk..

    uughhh that evil JK, how come she asked Junki to seduce and want her to leave korea??? I hope after JP notice JK strange reaction he'll investigate what really happen and find the truth. I'm sure Jandi wouldn't forgive her that easy, yeah,.. of course JD you should teach her and knock of her sense that her ambitions was drove her crazy,..

    goodluck for your exams cherry
    -izzri-

    ReplyDelete
  22. dear cherry...

    i just discover your jundi ff yesterday, that was too late :(...
    but i already read the whole story...
    and i love the story...
    JD has crush on JP since she was a little..that's cute...she even imagine that he is the one she is dream of marrying.

    OMG JK is very a bad person...hate her!!
    poor JD...she had amnesia, she is very lucky that she is found by good person...and she is JP's halmoni :)

    and JP start to fall for her...love it

    oh no...and JK still planing to hurt JD again...she's really an evil.

    can't wait for the next chapter...please update soon.

    can you add me to the pm list?, i hope your pm list still open. :)

    Thanks

    ~Aisha~

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for the pm and update Cherry :D
    JunPyo makes quite fast moves for JanDi, it's like he's teasing her all the time hehehe..esp with the sleeping together even if they're not doing anything lol.
    To bad JaeKyung, after years passed you still hates JanDi and even ask JunKi to seduced JanDi..this will bring more sparks to JunPyo-JanDi's relation!

    goodluck on your midterm ;))

    ReplyDelete
  24. so so sorry for my late comment cherry..

    how can JK want to do bad thing again to JD,aargghh cant believed.she should be nice to her.

    i love JP-JD sleep together.hehehe take shower together wow hahaha good job JP.

    waiting for next chapter omo..

    ReplyDelete
  25. All I can say is JaeKyung is a certified B*tch and a manipulator, to play on Junki feelings for her, by asking him to seduce JanDi, that's just crazy... How could she ask JunKi to do such a thing to JanDi, after all those years of not seeing her sister. I would think, she would want to make peace and clear her conscience. It apperance to me that JunKi, might have a conscience when he thought if it was the right thing to do, but wants JaeKyung for awhile now that he's going to do it. What kind of love is that? Hopefully, Cherry in your next chapter he won't do it? right?

    Wow! Our JunPyo sure is moving fast.... Not taking a no for a answer and getting a chance to sleep in JanDi room. I love a man who goes after he wants.
    Couldn't help but laugh, when he made the suggestion that they shower together. He's a naughty one
    I hope JanDi and JunPyo establish their relationship real quickly, so JunKi and JaeKyung plan don't succeed.
    I really dislike JaeKyung in this fanfic, she is pure evil and I have no empathy for the way she was treated by JanDi's mother now.

    Thank you Cherry for the pm. I'm sorry for being so tardy. Thanks for a great chapter. Had my blood boiling...
    Prettynoona

    ReplyDelete
  26. thanks for PM, cherry.
    just 1 thing that i want to say.. WHAT THE HELL IS IN JAEKYUNG MIND??? waaaaaa... she really never stop to get rid Jandi from her world. and what a strange relation between Jaekyung and Junki have.
    update soon, cherry...
    and good luck with your mid-terms

    ReplyDelete
  27. cherry thanks for pm
    how could they sleep together and nothing happen?
    and what wrong with JK?
    is she out of mind?
    still planning to hurt JD again....
    i hated JK plan and i hope Junki will fall in love with JD
    update soon girls....
    good luck with your exam

    ReplyDelete