Saturday, October 3, 2009

Chapter 3

Chapter 3: The Revelation



Scene 1


It was already passed midnight, JunPyo kept tossing and turning in his bed. The scene of him arguing and kissing JanDi kept replaying in his mind. 



Is she really after his grandmother’s fortune? He's beginning to doubt her true intention and has to find out the truth.


“Halmoni, may I come in?” JunPyo lightly knocked on his grandmother’s door.




Halmoni open the door to let him inside, “What’s the matter JunPyo?”


“I need to speak to you about JanDi.” He informed her.


“What do you want to know?” Halmoni asked.


“Everything..I know that she has been living with you for the past 15 years because she had an accident when she was six…Why did you decided to raise her and pay for her education when she is not blood related to you? You could have found a good orphanage for her.”


“JunPyo, listen to me. JanDi is a special girl. I thank God that I’ve found her because she’s one of a kind person. I do not regret my decision to raise JanDi as my grandchild. She has never once disappointed me. If you get to know her better, you would know that she’s a beautiful person inside and out.” Halmoni explained to him.


“I can see that she’s truly a remarkable person from your perspective. If she’s special to you then she’ll be an important person to me. How come you never mention her to appa or omma about JanDi for the past fifteen years?”


“I’ve decided to keep it a secret. Your parents were very worried about me living in Korea alone. Even though, I’ve maids and butlers serving me, your parents would always call to check in on me. The news of JanDi might be a shock to your parents. If I told them about JanDi, they might think that I’m incapable of raising a six years old girl because of my old age.”


JunPyo nodded his head, “I understand.”


“I’m glad that you’re finally home. You’ve grow up to be a handsome man just like your father. Tell me, do you have any girlfriends in New York?”


JunPyo shook his head, “No, halmoni. There haven’t been any women that caught my interest. Also, there is no time for me to find the right woman that I could share my life with. My main focuses were on school and work. Throughout high school to college, I spent most of my time studying and interning at appa’s real estate company. Ever since he started his company, he has been working almost 24/7 at the office. There is no time for him to take a vocation and return to Korea since the company is in the growth and expanding stages. Omma and I were by his side through this tough time. When I was eighteen, I was appa’s right hand man. I helped him find investors to invest in our company. I’m sorry that we haven’t return to Korea for the past 15 years.”


“It’s alright, your father already inform me that it’ll take about 10-15 years to establish a successful and stable company. I’m doing well because JanDi has been taking good care of me. You might not have to look far to find the right woman for you.” Halmoni gave JunPyo a wink. “It’s getting late, JunPyo. You should get some rest.”


“Halmoni..I’m sorry I woke you up. See you in the morning.” He quietly left her room.


After his conversation with halmoni, he realized that he misjudged JanDi. Growing up in New York, he learns that he can’t trust anyone until they have proven themselves worthy of his trust. In the business world, there were many unethical businessmen who schemes investors’ money for their financial gain. It’s the reason why he’s very wary of JanDi’s true intention toward his grandmother. Now that he found out the truth, he truly regret for wrongly accused her of being a gold-digger and for treating her harshly. His next course of action was to apologize to her.


Scene 2


The next morning, JanDi made shrimp porridge and told the maids to get the table ready while she get ready for work. JanDi came down the stairs dressed in a black suit. Halmoni and JunPyo were already seated at the dining table.




“Good Morning, halmoni. I’ll be leaving to work shortly. Sorry, I won’t be able to join you for breakfast today.” JanDi wanted to leave the house as soon as possible to avoid confrontation with JunPyo.


“Your work starts at nine o’clock. You still have an hour before work. There is still time to eat breakfast. What’s the hurry JanDi?” Halmoni asked curiously.


“Today is my first day of work and I want to report to work early. Bye halmoni, I’ll see you when I get home.” JanDi answered quickly and walkout of the dining room.



Shortly after JanDi left, JunPyo immediately got up from his chair, “Excuse me, halmoni. I’ll be right back.”


He quickly ran outside to find her. She was about to get into her black Mercedes. He strode toward her, catching hold of her arm.


“Let go of me.” she demanded fiercely.


“Not yet. I owe you an apology for last night.” He told her sincerely.


“For calling me a gold-digger or for the kiss? Save your pride because I don’t want to hear it.” She said coolly. JunPyo was stunned at JanDi’s respond.


“Listen, JanDi. Can you give me a second chance? I was wrong about calling you a gold-digger. Do you accept another form of apology?…Perhaps a kiss.” He teased her.


“No!...” she protested, but it was already too late. He took hold of her imprisoning her between his body then bent his head to give her an intimidate kiss. The moment his mouth touched her lips, she couldn’t help but responded to his kiss. She parted her lips as his mouth moved over hers. He thrust his tongue inside her mouth exploring and tasting every inch inside hers. He continued to onslaught her lips while his hand slipped beneath her suit jacket to cup her breast and slowly massaging it. When JanDi realized what was happening she managed to push him away. She gave him a tight slap on his cheek before getting into her car. 



JunPyo stood there motionless as he watched her drive away, “That freaking hurt. I can’t believe she’s the first woman to slap me.” He murmured to himself.


Scene 3


Upon entering Kim & Chang building, she quickly went to the bathroom to freshen up. JanDi walked into the office with a happy smile on her face. 



“Annyong haseyo, I’m JanDi Goo, your new co-worker.” She greeted her co-workers. “Mr. Jung, how are you?” she turned to her boss. 



“Ms. Goo, I’m doing great. Welcome aboard. It’s great to have a bright and talented lawyer in our company.” Mr. Jung praised her.


“Thank you, sir. It has always been my dream to work at the #1 law firm in Korea.” JanDi responded.


“Please come to my office so we can discuss about the case that I’ll be assigning to you.” JanDi followed him.


“Ms. Goo, you’ll be working with the merger and acquisition team. The case you’ll be assign is the merger between Samsung Electronics Co. and Panasonic Corporation. You’ll be representing Samsung Electronics Co. for this case.” Mr. Jung informed her.


Samsung Electronics Co.?? That would mean….” She said quietly.


“Is there a problem, Ms. Goo?” Mr. Jung asked curiously.


JanDi hesitated before answering him, “No…. I’ll get started on the case right away.”


“That’s good to hear Ms. Goo. The client would like to have this case close by the end of this month. If you need help, please inform me.”


“That won’t be necessary, Mr. Jung. I can manage this case.” JanDi responded with confident. She’s not going to let her personal matters get in the way of her work.


When JanDi opened the door to get out, she accidentally bumped into someone, “Excuse me, sir.”



“I’m sorry for getting in your way, but I’ve got an appointment with Mr. Jung.” JunKi said.


“Oh, I see. He’s inside the office.” She told him.




“Miss, I think you drop your handkerchief.” JunKi picked it up and handed it to her.


JanDi turned around and smiled, “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” He smiled back. 



JunKi looked back at her as she walked away.


When JanDi reached her office, she began gathering information and researching on the merger case. The day passes by quickly and there are still important documents left to examine. She called halmoni to tell her she’ll not be coming home tonight.


Scene 4


It was already passed six o’clock, JunPyo pacing back and forth near the front entrance while waiting for JanDi to return home. Four hours has passed and still no sign of her. Halmoni saw JunPyo near the front entrance.


“JunPyo, who are you waiting for?” Halmoni asked.


“Oh, I’m not waiting for anyone. I was about to go to bed.” He lied. “By the way, where is your favorite granddaughter? How come she’s not home yet?” He asked casually.


“JanDi called me earlier and told me that she has a lot of work to do since today is her first day. She’ll be coming home in the morning.” Halmoni answered.


“Oh, okay. Goodnight, halmoni” He walked upstairs.


He passed by JanDi's bedroom and found the door slightly open. He curiously walked inside her room. There were several portraits of JanDi and Halmoni hanging on the wall. On top of the desk, he discovered a pink diary book. He opened the diary to the first page.

Dear Diary,


Today is my first day living here in this huge house with halmoni. She showed me around this big place and I saw a picture of her grandson, JunPyo. He’s so handsome and cute.  I think he’ll be even more handsome in real life…hehe. He's the man I dream of marrying. I wish to meet him someday.



Halmoni is a nice woman who saved my life. She also takes good care of me. I’ll study hard to make her proud. I’m lucky to have her as my grandmother. When I grow up, I will repay her for her kindness.


♥ JanDi ♥



JunPyo grinned when he finished reading the first page. He realizes JanDi has crush on him since she was six years old and the words that she wrote about his grandmother was a truly touching story. 

JunPyo spent the entire night reading JanDi’s diary.


The next morning, JanDi returned home and went upstairs to her room to change. She stripped off her clothes except for her white lace bra and matching panties. She turned around when she saw something moving on her bed. She startled when she saw JunPyo sleeping on her bed. 




“You! Why are you sleeping in my room??!!” She screamed at him. JunPyo immediately woke up when he heard JanDi shouting at him


“This is my grandmother’s house so I can choose to sleep wherever I want to sleep.” He stated. 


His eyes were wide open when he saw JanDi in her bra and panties. JanDi started to scramble for her clothes on the floor. JunPyo watched her with amusement. 

"You sick pervert." She threw her clothes at him and quickly ran into the bathroom. JunPyo was smiling at her cute reaction. He placed her diary back on the desk and left the room.

36 comments:

  1. Cherry, a cliffhanger.... why!? huhuhu...
    My golly... Your JunPyo is super naughty. How dare him... he read JanDi's personal diary, thats bad. He is not playboy like our JunPyo, but dang... he is so fast.. he kissed her again. I think he deserved the slap... I don't know what to say to Mr. Jung, Jandi worked overtime in her 1st day... geezz... i hate that kind of job.

    Thank you... can you please update soon. I wanna know what will happen next. M version... please.

    betchay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the PM and update. Now, I could finally comment since I couldn't figure out how to do it last time with the previous chapter.
    Wow, JunPyo is really something. He's quite fast and ahead with his actions towards Jandi. Already groping her at the second day of meeting her was very naughty and sexual of him.
    I wonder if Jandi has had a bf previously or has she just been waiting to meet JunPyo. Well, too bad he's quite a disappointment. And JunKi seems to already have an interest on her.
    Why do I have the feeling that the sisters are going to finally cross path in your next chapter?
    Well, I can't wait for your update. Hope you do it soon since there's not that many Jundi fanfics update on the weekends. It's kinda sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn woman!! Cliff hanger!! How evil can you be?? Don't be taking after my EVIL Twin!!

    Hmm...I love the guy that played in My Girl. He looks kinda gay with his earrings, but he's quite cute hahah!

    But anyway...I'm glad JunPyo apologize to Jandi. So he's been away for fifteen years?? Damn that's such a long time. Well, I hope he's back for good and of course Jae Kyung...BLEH! I wonder when you're going to introduce her.

    JunPyo - have you ever heard of the word PRIVACY man?? LOL...I guess not.

    Update soon CHERRY!! Much love from me and my evil twin. She's dreaming of GJP right now. She wanted me to call her MRS. GOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, that was fun!!!

    that problem sure blew over quickly....that's a good thing i guess

    tsk tsk tsk....how dare he reads her diary??? at least he found some juicy information about her!!! a crush ever since 6...

    thanks for the pm
    can't wait to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cherry, thanks for the pm & update!

    Junpyo finally knows he's wrong about calling Jandi a gold-digger. But apology with a kiss?! that's the second kiss already!

    With the appearance of Junki, I can sense that he will be interested in Jandi. doesn't he has JaeKyung already?

    first case Jandi's handling would be Samsung, so she would be working with Junpyo and Jaekyung as well? Can't wait to know what's happen when the sisters meet.

    How could Junpyo read other's diary? Jandi would be mad if she finds out.

    What a cliffhanger! Jandi & Junpyo in the same room with Jandi only in a lace bra & panty, what will happen next? Please update soon~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the PM Cherry~

    So he finally understands his grandmother's reasoning for keeping Jan Di and realizes that he needs to give her another chance! Yeah that's right Jun Pyo! Don't ever judge a book by it's cover sucker! LOL!

    The story is moving so fast. He already has feelings for her. He kissed her for the second time. Holy SMOKERS! Not just that though... he read her diary and now he knows how she feels about him... this only gives him more power to pursue her.

    So Jan Di going to be handling the merger between Samsung and Panasonic. This is a disaster in the making. It's only a matter of time before Jae Kyung meets Jan Di, but she won't know that it's Jan Di. I can't wait for them to meet... what will JK's reaction be?

    Then the last scene... Jan Di scantily clad in lace bra and panties... there is no doubt that Jun Pyo wanted her at that moment. After seeing that incident, I am pretty sure he's going to have a hard time keeping his hands off of her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cherry, what a fast-acting JunPyo you have here! It's good that he took it after himself to find out the truth from his halmoni himself. But, that's what he should have done in the first place... You know I always love it when JP and JD get to make out; however, groping and reading JD's diary would not be the sure way to get her heart! He seems kind of immature here and reckless. Nevertheless, I know that he will eventually prove himself to JD.
    JunKi is in the house! I smell a love triangle or is going to be a square? Ha! Ha! Since I suspect JK will want a piece of JP too. I am anxious as to whether JK will recognize JD as her long lost sister. I imagine it will only want to make JK compete with JD more if she knew the truth!
    I am so surprised that chapter 3 already has JD in her undies! Our JP doesn't waste any time, does he? Hope these two won't keep on fighting like cats and dogs... But, where there's friction there's fire...
    Thank you so much, Cherry, for the week-end update! I think all of you fanfic writers have spoiled me so much so that if I don't get an update for a day, I'm in full blown JoonDi withdrawal! LOL. Have a great week-end or what's left of it....
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  8. my mouth got opened after reading chapter 3 Cherry .. lol..lol
    not onot only due to changes in Junpyo's attitude but also because of what he was doing..
    i love it .. i guess sweet moments we'll coming more in the following chap even m ver .. hahaha
    ouw!! the third wheel had started out .. and i assume all three will be working together ..

    Cherry what will happen next especially after incident in Jandi's room ?? please update soon ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi cherry..thanks for the pm..
    junpyo is really fast in this story..is he starts liking jandi?i think so..and the second kiss..it was a very hot for morning kisses..haha..
    the moment i saw junki's name above..it suddenly reminds me of jaekyung..if junki like jandi then the war between jaekyung and jandi will starts all over again..
    thanks cherry...please update soon..(and M-vers. pliz!!haha)
    Luv ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cherry, thanks for the pm. I'm glad that Junpyo realized that Jandi is not what he thinks she is. I'm glad that he made the first move to ran after her to apologize for his behavior the night before towards her but the fact that he never had a girlfriend before he's too aggressive towards Jandi. After him learning that he's Jandi's crush and her dream guy, I wonder if he's going to seduce her right away or ignore her. What's gonna happen when he find out that Jandi is their company laywer. That would be interesting. I think Junki will go after Jandi and Junpyo will get very jealous and become possessive towards her. I can't wait till the next chapter. Pls! update 2x a week!! Thank's again!!Blooming

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks cherry for PM and update
    waw what a surprised, JunPyo changed his POV about JD after asking his grandmother, that's great Jun Pyo finally realized that he misjudge Jandi, and it will bring they share a lot of time together maybe ^_^. And Jun pyo such an agressive boy, he even kissed her for the second time in his second day in korea, it is mean our Jandi will get a kiss everyday?? LOL

    evelyn it seems our Jun Pyo still don't know the difference between pride and privacy, like what happen in BOF HAHA,..LOL

    so they'll be work in a same company??? I think Jaekyung is the one who would became a gold digger here, and she'll fight to get JP attention to fulfill her ambition become a career woman and become the wife of one a biggest company heir.

    can't wait to see what will JK do if she know that JD is her sister that he leave in a waterfall 15 years ago,..
    untill next time cherry,..
    izzri

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cherry, I read chapter 2 and 3 in one reading. JP is so hot in your story. They just met and he's already groping her. Whoa! that's hot. I want more please.

    I can sense JP and Junki will be after JD. What can say, two hot men fighting over JD is my kind of story.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Cherry! Morning! Thanks for the PM.

    Wow at the rate this fic is moving I am expecting an M Version in the next chapter. Just kidding. Please take your time developing their relationship. There is already plenty of sexual tension between the two and Junpyo has only been in Korea about 24 hrs.

    I am glad Junpyo decided to clear whatever misgivings he had about Jandi. But come on the man moves really fast. In a single day he has made out with her twice, felt her up, invaded her privacy and saw her partially naked. I am wondering what his next move will be since he knows Jandi has had crush on him.

    I am also wondering what Jandi's reactiion will be since her lifelong crush has disappointed her.

    Can't wait for the net chapter. Please update soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nicely written chapter. First JunPyo cleared his mind by having the conversation with halmoni and we also got the answer on why he new know about JanDi’s existence. His attention of asking for her forgiveness is good but his approach inappropriate. To seal with a kiss is ok but not with an intimate kiss. He went over the limit by squeezing her breast. He deserves the slap.

    JanDi, JunPyo and Jaekyung will work together after this. I wonder will JaeKyung be able to recognize JanDi. Its been 15 years. Unless JanDi physically resemble her mom or dad, its difficult for JaeKyung to recognize its her. The name of JanDi might remind JaeKyung of her lost sister.

    Hope to read more about the cute JunKi in coming chapter. Will he be interested in JanDi too? Love triangle again….

    I bet JunPyo was waiting for JanDi to come home all day, that’s sooo sweet. Even sweeter when he learn that JanDi had a crush on him at age of 6 and even dream of marrying him. Since he read the whole dairy, he must know so many things about her and definitely going to use it later. Cant wait for that to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  15. yipee!! thanks for the update and pm cherry!!
    im sooooo loving it.. <33

    now i understand why JP acted that way towards JD.. but look what he did, JD now kinda "ignores" and "hates" him.. keke.. but, i loved how he teased JD regarding the apology.. hehe

    hmm.. JD and JP working together? excitiiiiiiing!! im guessing junki would be interested with JD too. but, i still dont want JK be in the picture yet. lol!!

    woah! reading JD's diary and knowing he was her childhood crush. and then seeing her half-naked?! woah, JP must really be happy to be back in korea. haha

    OMG.. i soooooo cant wait the next chapters cherry!! <33

    -keczianthei

    ReplyDelete
  16. no...!! a cliff hanger!!!

    well, anyway, I super love this chapter!! hehe..
    Especially Goo Jun Pyo and his wicked tactics to tease Jan Di..and the diary! He FOUND OUT JD'S FORBIDDEN SECRET! JunPyo will surely use it in blackmailing poor Jan Di...

    can't wait for the next!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for the update cherry....

    at last they've met....it is unfortunate that Junpyo's misunderstood and mistreated her though at last he gave the benefit of a doubt...how would Jandi react if she know Jun Pyo has read her diary....and they've kissed twice already with Jun Pyo as the instigator...

    it looks like they will a love triangle soon with Jun Ki in the scene...will Jae Kyung recognise her sister as Jandi is still keeping her name....

    update soon
    sara2908

    ReplyDelete
  18. junpyo now realized that jandi is not what he thinks she is. he's invading her privacy by reading that diary. but its good that he learned that jandi had a crush on him since she was 6.

    junki now accidentally met jandi on her first day of work. and jandi will be seeing a lot of junki and junpyo since she is assigned on the merging of two companies.

    hilarious encounter at jandi's room.
    jandi forgot that she was on her bra and panty when she screamed at junpyo.

    thanks for the update...please make it long.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hiya Cherry, Thank you for the pm. Really glad JunPyo had the inclination to clear up any misconception he had about JanDi with his Halmoni. It sounds like JanDi was a blessing to his Grandmother, while the family was building their company.
    Was that a coincide that JunKi ran into JanDi, even though, he doesn't know her yet. Are you giving us clues? Can'tbelieve JanDi working with
    Kim &Chang will bring them all to connect together. Looking forward to the fireworks and more revelation.

    I know some of you are thinking JunPyo is moving too fast, but remember he has been deprive for along time. Hope he's not just playing with her.Love a man who knows what he wants.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks Cherry for the PM.
    Sorry for the late comment. As I read more on JP character, he seemed like a barbar person...LOL. Why? coz:
    1. He kissed JD out of the blue and accused her gold digger.
    2. Still, he kissed JD again? he must liked her so much. Or he just like to kiss any passing young women who passed in front of him.
    3. Like tasykuru and evelyn said: He has no attitude? Doesn't he understand the meaning of PRIVACY? of misconcept it like in BBF, as PRIDE?
    4. He sleeps in JD's room...come on....LOL

    Anyway. this chapter is cute, funny, even tough is still confused with JP's character. As you said: This chapter took me an entire week to complete since JunPyo’s character is very complex. There are many layers in his character and I want to take my time to concentrate on his character --> i hope he doesn't have split personality. LOL...

    Thanks again for the update

    ReplyDelete
  21. what the....cliffhanger!!!

    kiss again~~kekeke

    this chapter really sweet,funny and cute..love it!!

    thanks again for pm and update..waiting for the next chap...

    ~suhaimi~

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks for the update! and thank you for the instruction on how to do a comment here...(I'm kinda not so pro on blogs and postings really)

    Like jandi I'm always caught off guard whenever Junpyo kiss her..he's that impulsive I guess or he just can't resist her...Junpyo's becoming cute but how come he read her diary? it's a private thing...the end part was a sure cliffhanger... Junpyo will probably be ogling over her after seeing her with no clothes,hahaha it's a funny way of waking him up
    it must be his most unforgettable morning
    please update soon...

    ReplyDelete
  23. I thought I have posted my comment here. But when I look back, it's gone....
    Hwell, I will just re-post my comment about JP. I think his uncivilized person who are so mean and kissed any women that come near him. Also he doesn't know the meaning of privacy...LOL. I hope your mention about his complex personality, doesn't mean that he has alter personality...hahahah...Thanks Cherry for the update and PM

    chyne22

    ReplyDelete
  24. thanks Cherry for the update and pm...
    this chapter was sweet...
    now I began to love JoonPyo... he realised he is wrong about JanDi and want to apologize...
    but a what sweet way to apologiz? kiss soo sweet..
    when he kissed her, it seemes thatis not enough for him... he want more...
    if JanDi didn't slape him, they will make it out in the street...
    now JoonPyo know that JanDi has crush on him....
    will he take advantage of it? or to try to love her? he seemes he started to have feeling towards her?
    we want M verision in the next chapter...
    JunKi, seemes aplayboy... will he try to seduce JanDi?
    waiting for more....

    ReplyDelete
  25. thanks for pm cherry
    ehm...i like this chapter it's so funny
    how could JP apology with a kiss...second kiss
    please update soon cherry i'm really want to know what happen next.....

    ReplyDelete
  26. thanks for pm cherry
    i love this chapter it's so funny
    i like the part when JD wake up JP with her scream
    please update soon cherry can't wait what happen next when JD knew about her diary

    ReplyDelete
  27. cherry thanks for the PM..hahaha,junpyo ah you're naughty boy,but i like you're style.good!

    second change with kiss,hmm junpyo you take a good change.i love junpyo in this chapter,i hope he will good with jandi always.

    about the diary,he know her secret hahaha..update soon cherry.thanks,mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for sending me a PM, Cherry. GJP sure is starving for Jandi. He keeps groping her every chance he gets LOL. Oh man! He doesn’t respect her at all. Is he a virgin? If he is, he is that perverted already. I can’t imagine how he was like, if he wasn’t. If I were Jandi, I would wear barbed wire bras around the house, just in case if he touches my breasts again. He would get electrocuted!! As much as I like them doing nasty all the time, I don’t want him to treat Jandi like that (slap myself 100 times for saying that).

    Will Lee Junki love Jandi? This is awesome!! I had the hots for him in time between dog and wolf. He is so smoky hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. thanks for the pm :)
    Junpyo deserved the slap..he is moving fast kekekeke...now he knew Jandi loved him when they were little, I think this will makes his attitude more pervert :D want to read next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. clearly Jandi is not a gold-digging b!atch that Junpyo thought she is.. a kiss for an apology?! so original! and that was twice already! gawd, i think he's making it into a habit in kissing Jandi..lol..kissing and groping Jandi at the same time plus at the end of the chapter he saw her in her undies!he's not wasting any time,huh, and he's way to fast already! lol..he really deserved that slap.. and what is he doing reading Jandi's diary? does he even know the word, PRIVACY?!?tsk tsk tsk, Junpyo is so naughty plus he is getting nasty everytime Jandi's around..

    thanks for the PM, Cherry.. i finished reading all three chaps in one setting.. kekeke..

    ReplyDelete
  31. thankss for the pm, Cherry
    haizzzz, i try to connect the site to post my comment for all day, i thought i couldn't T T
    but final i did, so lucky ^ ^
    oh la la, he kissed her again, a little rude, surprise, but i like it
    and he read Jandi' diary, so impolite,.... but if it make Junpyo know more about her, i thinks it will be accepted
    and this's the first time Junki meets Jandi
    The story was more and more interesting
    waiting for the next chap
    ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  32. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  33. thanks for the pm, Cherry
    haizzzz, i try to connect the site to post my comments for all day, but i couldn't T T
    and final i did, so lucky
    oh la la, Junpyo kissed Jandi again, so surprise, a little rude but i like it
    and Junpyo read her diary, very impolite... but if it make Junpyo know more about Jandi, it will be accepted
    ...this's the first time Junki meet Jandi
    the story was more and more interesting
    waiting for the next chap
    ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  34. I thought when JP finally meets JD, he'd fall head over heels in love with her! Boy, was I wrong! (I think I need to cut back on watching so many K-dramas and get back to real life!...hahaha) But it's understandable for him to be wary and suspicious of her. However, he was willing to ask his grandmother about JD, which shows that while quick to judge, he's still a fair person who only makes the final decision after knowing all the facts.

    JP is definitely starting to care for her because he's waiting for her to come home....hahaha! Can't wait to see what happens when JD meets JK!!!

    Cherry-O, thanks for the pm but more importantly, on the lesson on how to hook a rich guy! When I've got my sugar daddy and he suspects me of being a gold-digger, I'm going to the nearest store and getting myself a diary.....hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Where is the next chapter???????????Please update soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Sorry for a late comment since I'm just came back from vacation.
    JunPyo is a player & come out too strong & he deserved Jandi's slapped.
    Reading someone's diary is a no no.

    thanks for the update & will read the next chapter ASAP

    ReplyDelete